Your Contact page does exactly what it says – allows people to get in touch with you. But here’s why it’s important…
Many people visit a site and come away with more questions than answers. This page will provide your visitors with several ways to get in touch with you to find out more about your service or offering and ask all their burning questions!!
This quick form will contact you directly and allows your users the ability to connect with you without sending a direct email or contacting you through another means. For this page, we typically recommend something super generic to include their name, email address and message to you so as not to be intimidating or take a long time to complete.
In addition to providing people a way to contact you quickly, you may also include your email address here to allow another avenue for messages.
This may open the door for more spam messages to hit your inbox so be aware of that before allowing people access to your email address!
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
Providing your business’ social media links on this page is a great way to showcase more of your personality, and offering, while also creating another avenue for them to both follow you and get in touch.
Do not include your links here unless you are consistently checking social media – otherwise you can miss out on someone reaching out!
Let’s Create Your Contact Page!
Complete the quick form to provide the content we will use.
Here are a few questions to get your creative juices flowing.
HERE ARE SOME QUESTIONS YOUR CONTACT PAGE NEEDS TO ANSWER:
- Who should I contact?
- What is your phone number? if you plan to provide a phone number for people to use
- What is your email address?
- What is your mailing address? if you plan to provide a mailing address for people to use
- Where else can I find/contact you?
- Should I fill out a specific form?
- When will I receive a response?
- What’s the fastest way to contact you?
- How do I get to your location? if you have a brick and mortar business